Terms of usage
Your relationship to RouteConverter service
The RouteConverter service (hereinafter referred to as "service") offers content on a non-commercial basis free of charge. By using the service you accept these terms of usage as a legally binding agreement between the user and Christian Pesch (hereinafter referred to as "operator") regarding the use of the service. The terms apply to all users of the service including those users who contribute content to the service.
Adoption of the terms
In order to use the service, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the service if you do not accept the terms. You can simply accept the terms by using the service. You acknowledge and agree that the operator treats the terms as accepted from the time when the service is used. Modification of the terms
The operator may change the terms from time to time. If such changes are effected by the operator, the operator will publish a new copy of the terms at http://www.routeconverter.de/routecatalog-terms/.
You should regularly check terms for changes.
In order to access some features, you must subscribe to the service and setup a user account. If you setup your user account you have to provide accurate and complete information. It is important that you keep the password to your account secure and confidential.
- to be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your user account (both to the operator as well as to third parties).
- not to use the service for any commercial purposes.
Responsibility for content
- is responsible by himself for the content that he contributes.
- ensures that he has all the necessary rights for publishing the content. This explicitely includes patents, copyrights and trademarks.
- concedes the operator the spatially, temporally and in terms of content unrestricted right to use the contributed content.
The operator is not responsible for content that is contributed and published by the service. The operator especially rejects any liability for the content or for any damages incurred from the retrieval, access, use or the application of such content that possibly may arise. The retrieval and the use of such content is made solely on the user's own risk.
The operator is not liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of the content contributed by users. The publication of user-contributed content is not expression of opinion or advice of the operator, in particular, the operator does not endorse such contents.
State: March 2008