Changes of version 2.10
Release 2.10 from 12. July '13
- reads ape@map (.trk) files
- reads broken Columbus V990 (.csv) files as reported here
- reads Google's MultiTrack extension for Google Earth 5 (*.kml) files
- extracts Google Earth 5 (*.kml) from Google Maps My Places URLs starting with http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?...
- adds Polish and Russian localization
- allows for floating point input to the position deletion dialog
- solves speed problems when rendering lots of markers with and without descriptions
- fixes a bug when Extras/Options... preferences where not loaded from the place where they were saved
- fixes a bug when writing GoPal Route (.xml) files with wrong ISO-8859-1 character set definition
- fixes a bug when writing Training Center Database (.tcx) files that were missing the heartbeat information
- fixes a bug when starting GPSBabel with spaces in the path due to changes to Runtime.exec in Java 1.7.0_21 for Windows
Page was requested in English but we've found only . This page is also available in German .
Please select the language to translate this page to: