Elevation profile as Graph
The elevation graph displays the elevation profile of all positions in a graph below the map and the position list. In the position list this data is listed in the 'elevation' column.
A context menu is available via a right click on the elevation graph:
These operations from the menu allow to
- switch to the speed profile
- copy the elevation graph into the system clipboard
- save the the elevation graph as a PNG graphic into a file
- print the elevation graph
- choose the optimal zoom to display all the data
A left click on the elevation graph selects a position in the elevation profile, the map and the position list.
Page was requested in French but we've found only .
This page is also available in
Please select the language to translate this page to: