How can I develop using Eclipse?
The following steps have been figured out by Eclipse developers:
- Install Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
- Install m2eclipse from the Repository
- Install EGit from the Repository
- Install m2e-egit via "File > Import > Maven > Checkout Maven Projects from SCM > Find more SCM connectors in the m2e marketplace"
- The steps above require a bunch of "Ok", "Next", "Finish" confirmations and restarts of Eclipse
Checkout out github-Repository
- "File > Import > Maven > Checkout Maven Projects from SCM"
- Select "SCM URL:" git and type "git://github.com/cpesch/RouteConverter"
- The "Package Explorer" should now show up about 30 projects
Start RouteConverter out of Eclipse
- Select "Navigate > Open Type..." then type "RouteConverter" and confirm
- "Run > Debug As > Java Application"
- Select "Run > Debug Configurations... > Main > Project > RouteConverterWindows" for a 32-bit Java to ensure that the map is displayed
- Select "Run > Debug Configurations... > Main > Project > RouteConverterWindows64" for a 64-bit Java to ensure that the map is displayed
Page was requested in English but we've found only .
Please select the language to translate this page to: