How can I develop using NetBeans?
The following steps have been figured out by NetBeans developers:
- Installi NetBeans IDE Java SE
- Installi Git via "My NetBeans > Install Plugins"
- Select "Team > Git > Clone" and type "git://github.com/cpesch/RouteConverter"
- Select "master" as "Remote Branch"
- "Open Project..." auswählen
- "Projects > Modules" should now show up about 30 projects
Start RouteConverter out of NetBeans
- Select "Projects > RouteConverter > Open Required Projects"
- Select "Navigate > Go to Type...", type "RouteConverter" and confirm
- Select "Debug > Debug File"
What is left over
- how to select the Maven modules RouteConverterWindows for 32-bit Java or RouteConverterWindows64 for 64-bit Java to ensure that the map is displayed
Page was requested in English but we've found only .
Please select the language to translate this page to: