What can I do when I cannot see the map?
- Can you access and use Google Maps with the Internet Explorer?
- Is the security level of the zone "Internet" set to "medium-low" or "medium"?
- Is the security service deactivated and the services center blocked by the registry? Then delete all keys below HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSettings\Zones except for 1, 2, 3 and 4 as recommended here and here.
- Is there a firewall that blocks the process RouteConverter.exe when it is accessing the embedded Internet Explorer?
If you are using Windows Vista please make sure that the file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts contains the following entries:
If you like to learn something about the background read this article.
If you cannot find the problem:
Please send me the following information to find the phenomenon:
- Operating system version
- Java version
- Internet Explorer version
- RouteConverter version
- Is the Internet Explorer your default browser?
- the output from the console
- the log file produced by the program
The map of the Linux and Mac version most of the time do not work instantly, please search for solutions inside the forum.
Page was requested in English but we've found only .
Please select the language to translate this page to: