How do I start RouteConverter from the console?
If you start RouteConverter from the console, it sometimes prints out useful information to find bugs and problems which are not logged into the log file. To get this output you need the .jar version of RouteConverter for your operation system.
- download 'RouteConverterPrereleaseWindows.jar'
- type 'Windows-R'
- type 'cmd'
- navigate to the directory where your copy of RouteConverterPrereleaseWindows.jar is located by 'cd
- type 'java -jar RouteConverterPrereleaseWindows.jar'
- copy the output from the console with 'Edit/Mark' and 'Edit/Copy' to send it to me
On Mac OS X
- download 'RouteConverterPrereleaseMac.jar'
- open 'Terminal'
- navigate to the directory where your copy of RouteConverterPrereleaseMac.jar is located by 'cd
- type 'java -jar RouteConverterPrereleaseMac.jar'
- send the output from the console to me
- I guess you now know how to help yourself :-)
Page was requested in English but we've found only .
Please select the language to translate this page to: